JY — — Company code;
Δ — — P: Pure sine wave inverter M: Modified sine wave inverter
PU: Pure sine wave inverter with charger
MU: Modified sine wave inverter with charger
CH: Battery charger SC: Solar Controller;
SY: Movable solar power system;
Δ — — 75W, 100W, 150W, 200W, 300W, 500W, 600W, 800W,
1000W, 1200W, 1500W, 2000W, 2500W, 3000W, 4000W,
5000W, 6000W, 8000W, 10000W;
1210, 1215, 1220, 1230, 1250, 2410, 2415, 2420;
1205, 2405, 1210, 2410, 1215, 2415, 1220, 2420, 1230,
2430, 1250, 2450, 1260, 2460, 1280, 2480, 12100, 24100;
Δ — — Type: Type A, Type B, Type C, Type D, Type E, Type F, Type G;
|USB Port||5V, 500mA Optional|
|Output Waveform||Modified Sine Wave|
|Protection Function||Bat. Low Voltage Alarm& Shut Down, Overload, Over Temperature, Overvoltage, ShortCicuit, Reverse Polarity|
|Dimension||420× 166× 128mm L× W× H|
|N. W. /unit||5250g|
|Meas. /Ctn||71.5× 43× 42cm|
JYINS modified sine wave inverters is one of the most popular power inverter series since the beginning. We produce the power range from 200W to 5000W recently. JYINS 4KW inverter It convert 12V/24V/48VDC to 100-120V/220-240VAC, you can power for your electric appliances which rated power less 2000W continuously. The optional USB output port offer one more choise for user. It can charge for some digital equipments as you want.
· Compact case design, slim and high efficiency
· It designed to give you quality power, ease of use, and reliability
· Low battery alarm: Alerts you if the battery has become dicharged to 11Volts or lower.
· Low battery voltage shutdown: Shuts the inverter down automatically if the battery voltage drops below 10.5volts. It protects the battery from being completely discharged.
· High battery voltage shutdown: Shuts the inverter down automatically if the input voltage rises to 15volts or more.
· Overload shutdown: Shuts the inverter down automatically if a short cicuit is detected in the circuity connected to the inverter's output, or if the loads connected to the inverter exceed the inverter's operating limits
· Over temperature shutdown: Shuts the inverter down automatically if its internal temperature rises above an unacceptable level.
· The modified sine wave output waveform suitable for many electronic loads.